For the OneToo company, we designed an industrial endoscope for car’s maintenance and remote visual expertise for Renault-Nissan.
The operator can thus reach in the least difficult to reach recesses, to visualize the images in real time on a screen (laptop…) or to remotely send them in real time to a techliner and to establish a reliable and precise diagnosis quickly.
- Video camera and audio, with embedded autofocus and integral lighting
- The inspection of all the parts of the vehicle allows
- Simple and intuitive interface thanks to a dedicated software
- Flexible cane allowing the inspection of the inaccessible places (engine…)
- Cane with form memory
- Resisting and adapted to a garage environment
- Images / videos shooting and recording
- Avoid useless demountings of part
- Faster diagnosis
- Reduce the costs of diagnosis
- Justification of the diagnosis by images or audio videos saved on PC
- Reduction in the time of repair
- Resolution : 300,000 pixels
- Case video camera dimension : 26×26,5/depth : 33 mm
- Lens with variable focal distance : vision of 15 mm ad infinitum
- Adjustable luminous intensity via 6 built-in LEDS
- Flexible & robust cane of 80 cm
- Cable of 3m for easy movements around the vehicle
- Connection to the station of diagnosis or PC via USB 2.0
- Compatible Windows XP SP2/3
- Handle with integrated microphone
In order to improve ergonomics of the product, we currently work on a display system of the images with projection on visor (instead of visualizing the images on a PC). A system which will thus be more integrated and which will give again more freedom with the operator.