Salesperson with an FPGA computer engineering background
Nexvision designs cutting-edge optronic systems and develops innovative, high added-value products for the defense, aeronautics, movie and manufacturing industries.
Nexvision boasts expertise across the entire vision system chain: optics, image sensors, onboard electronics such as HPC and both hardware and software.
Nexvision is the result of 12 years of R&D. It has developed advanced algorithms for processing and analyzing images and now wishes to market them the world over in the form of intellectual property (further information on our algorithms).
This is why Nexvision is looking to hire a salesperson with a computer engineering background. You must be motivated, organized and independent and have a successful track record in sales development with sound computer science knowledge, in particular in FPGA programmable logic networks and onboard systems.
Job and duties:
Location of position: Marseille
Contract type: Long-term contract
Compensation package ranging from €28k to €50k (consisting of a fixed portion + a variable portion indexed to sales)
You must be a hunter. You will develop and track sales for all kinds of clients interested in our IP (software houses, design firms, R&D departments of large multinationals, etc.).
You will report to Nexvision’s CEO and work closely with our development teams. Your main duties will be:
1. Sales development:
– You will identify targets.
– You will implement and track the sales action plan.
– You will make cold sales calls and sell via email.
– You will schedule and give sale presentations to clients.
– You will demonstrate our algorithms by web conferencing.
2 – Tracking sales relationships.
– You will draw up sales proposals:
– You will draft and pitch sales proposals.
– You will negotiate and wrap up sales contracts.
3. Tracking current projects:
– You will track the project pipeline, maintain the relationship with our clients and foster client loyalty.
4. Keeping track of the competition and providing feedback:
– You will stay in touch with the marketing department to fine-tune the offerings and the communication tools.
– You will guarantee client satisfaction and protect the brand image.
– You will report periodically on your activity.
You must read, write and speak English fluently, have an engineering degree and at least one year of experience in the sale of B2B services in one of the following segments: Algorithms running on a FGPA programmable logic circuits, software and onboard electronics, software developers, IT consultant or integrator.
You must be driven and persuasive, love challenges and be at ease talking to and convincing top executives. You must have a hunting and enterprising personality and wish to immerse yourself in a fast-moving, tech heavy and ever-changing environment.